Used to write or set a data point value based on an input or fixed value.
This logic can be used to write or set a data point value. As source an input item or a fixed value can be used. If both possibilites are specified, the input item is used.
- Input (ItemID, optional): value that shall be written to the output. It has a higher priority that the fixed value.
- Output (ItemID): data point that shall be changed.
- Value(Any, optional): fixed value that shall be written or set when the logic is invoked. It has a lower priority than the input item.
- Write to bus (bool, optional): if set to "false", the value is only updated within the NETx BMS Server. If set to true (default value), the value is also forwarded to the field network.
- Verify quality (bool, optional): if set to "true" (default value), the value is not forwarded when the input's quality is not "GOOD".
Possible trigger types
NETx BMS Server 2.0