An extension of the Write XCommand. Used to write or set a data point value based on an input or fixed value.
This logic can be used to write or set a data point value. in addition to the features of the Write XCommand it allows to write on change only and a delayed execution.
- Input (ItemID, optional): value that shall be written to the output. It has a higher priority that the fixed value.
- Output (ItemID): data point that shall be changed.
- Value(Any, optional): fixed value that shall be written or set when the logic is invoked. It has a lower priority than the input item.
- Write to bus (bool, optional): if set to "false", the value is only updated within the NETx BMS Server. If set to true (default value), the value is also forwarded to the field network.
- Verify quality (bool, optional): if set to "true" (default value), the value is not forwarded when the input's quality is not "GOOD".
- WriteOnChangeOnly (bool, optional): if set to "true", the value is only written to the output if the operation would change the output value. Default is "false", i.e. the value is written in any case.
- Delay_ms (numeric, optional): an optional delay in milliseconds before the actual write command is issued. Default is 0, i.e. immediate write.
Possible trigger types
NETx BMS Server 2.0