Events are defined in the Scheduler App of the BMS Web Manager. Each event has a setting how to treat holidays regarding its calendar.
There are two ways how to set up holidays:
- In the BMS Core Studio open the menu Extensions > [Live] Holiday definitions - the list of holidays stored in the system will be shown.
The holidays can be entered in the list manually (right-click for the context menu) or imported from an Excel file. Also the export to Excel is possible.
For import or export, click the respective button in the menu bar .
- Alternatively, open the Scheduler app in the BMS Web Manager and click the holiday button
New holidays can be entered in the list after clicking the Add button .
To define a holiday recurring each year, leave the year field empty.
For import from or export to Excel use the buttons . on the left side. The list of holidays stored in the system will be shown.
The setup of holidays is stored in the file nxaHolidays.40.dat - click here for details.
How to consider holidays in scheduler events
All events have the Holidays setting in their respective recurrence settings. Choose one of the following:
- Ignore: the event is executed, no matter whether or not the day is a holiday.
- Include: the event is executed as planned. Additionally, it will be executed on holidays.
- Exclude: the event is executed as planned and when the day of execution is no holiday.