A visualization workspace always exists in connection with a Core Server workspace. After a new visualization workspace has been created it is opened, i.e. the Visualization Editor connects to the Core Server and asks the user to log in.
- In the Visualization Editor, select the menu item Workspace / New...
- Workspace name: a unique name for the workspace
- Page size: default page size and orientation
- Font set: the codepage used in the visualization workspace
- Confirm with Ok and the Visualization Editor opens the workspace: Tutorial: Open a visualization project
- A blank visualization page is presented to the user: