The Visualization Editor requires a TLS-secured connection to the Core Server. The Visualization Editor establishes the connection when
- a visualization workspace is opened
- menu item System / Reconnect Server... is selected
- menu item System / Select Server... is selected
Connection parameters are configured in the Core Studio / Server / Server configuration:
Default for both password and PIN is 1234.
When the Visualization Editor connects to the Core Server the connection parameters have to be set:
- Hostname or IP address: To connect to a local Core Server, leave the field empty. For a connection to a remote Core Server, enter the respective hostname or IP address.
- Port: Set the port for secure VNET connections according to the settings in the Core Server. Default port number is 14532.
- Password, PIN: Set values according to settings in the Core Server. Default setting in the server for both fields is 1234.