In the example below the condition evaluation will be done as follows:
- If the value of NETx\VAR\Numeric\Item1 is 0 then URL1 is used (Picture1).
- If the value of NETx\VAR\Numeric\Item1 is 1 then URL2 is used (Picture2).
- If the item quality of NETx\VAR\Numeric\Item1 is GOOD and the none of the prior conditions is met then URL2 is used (Picture3).
- If the item quality of NETx\VAR\Numeric\Item1 is not GOOD then URL3 is used (....).
Testing the control with navigation buttons
To test the Multi Picture control we create controls to show the current value of the used server item and controls to modify this value.
A simple implementation would be by adding two different buttons one to navigate Up and one to navigate Down, and a "Text-box" in between to shows the current "ItemID".
Create the navigation buttons from the "Libraries" section in the object catalog. In the library there is a large variety of NETx Styles to choose from.
Assigning the buttons to navigate through the Multi Picture control.
First the "Up-Button", assigning can be done by double-clicking the button, and on "Object" tab, function is Standard button, Confirmation type is none, Operation mode should be "+Value" (to increase the value of the server item connected to the Multi Picture control), Step increased by 1 and the max. value "2" beside on URLs count - 1 (Index starts at 0). After that in Server Items in the Description the First Undefined filed can be assigned to the URLs Item ID (Numeric - Variable 1). Also Send and Receive should be checked.
- +Value will increase the Value with the Defined "Step" amount.
- -Value will decrease the Value with the Defined "Step" amount.
The following figures show the configuration.
Same thing should be done with the "Down-Button", but the Operation mode should be "-Value" and the Min. value is "0".
Viewing the current Item ID of Multi Picture control can be done by adding "Text-Box" , after that Double-Click on the "Text-Box". in the "Text-Box" dialog and in the "Object" tab, Function is Indicator and the Item ID is Variable 1.
The following figure shows the configuration.
When all has been done is correct, the project should be ready to Start.