WEB_SERVER; Can't start server on IP Address(es) <IP-Address> and Port: <port>
|Related Products||BMS Server 2.0|
|Description||The webserver is unable to listen on the given device on the given port.|
- The IP address does not belong to a network interface of the local machine.
- Port <port> is occupied by another process and the NXA WebServer is not able to bind.
- Sometimes the Webserver is not able to follow the changes of IP and port from the BMS Server config.
- Make sure that <IP-Address> is from your local machine. Edit Server / Server configuration / Network card IP address and set a local address or leave it empty to accept connections on all network interfaces.
- Open cmd.exe as administrator and issue following command: netstat -a -b
Locate the process that uses the configured port on the configured interface
- Stop the concurring process or choose a different port for the NXA WebServer in Server / Server configuration / TCP/IP port for NXA WebServer.
- Stop the service [NXA] NETxLAB.WEB.SERVER.2.0 manually and restart the BMS Server.
| || |