Messagebox in the Studio: The NETx BMS could not be started! Check the server Log files or Windows Event List for more information.
|Related Products||BMS Server 2.0|
|Description||The BMS Server could not be started.|
Multiple possible causes:
- The BMS Server 2.0 Service has not been registered properly.
- The required windows service ([NXA] NETx.VOYAGER.BMS.SERVER.2.0) is deactivated.
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistrubutable (x86) runtime libraries were not properly installed.
- .NET 4.5 was not properly installed during setup. (NXASUPPORT-986)
- Close the Windows Services console; open and run reg_service.bat from the BMS Server 2.0 installation directory with elevated administrator privileges. Reopen Windows Services console to check that service [NXA] NETx.VOYAGER.BMS.SERVER.2.0 is set to start automatically.
- Set the start mode of the required windows service ([NXA] NETx.VOYAGER.BMS.SERVER.2.0) to automatic and restart the BMS Server in the BMS Studio.
- Restart the BMS Server installer and choose the repair function. Make sure Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistrubutable (x86) has been installed without issues.
- Restart the BMS Server installer and choose the repair function. Make sure .NET 4.5 has been installed without issues.