Version 2.0.8140 | 15.06.2018
- New parameter SYS.SpinTelegramFile to create new telegram log file every day
- Fidelio/Opera: added configuration options for requested records and fields
- Documentation for nxa.ReadValue() LUA function corrected
Version 2.0.8130 | Service release | 17.05.2018
- Modbus: string data exceeded length limit – fixed
- Documentation: LUA function nxa.Sleep added
- Custom OPC Delimiter was not considered for VIRTUAL items – fixed
- Potential crash when writing compound KNX
- Datapoints fixedpotential mis-interpretation of EIS29 fixed
- Database size was not properly determined under certain circumstances – fixed
- BACnet: description property of mapped data points uses description from mapping definition table
- BACnet: description property of mapped data points is read/writeable by other BACnet clients
- Fidelio/Opera: registration for GC (guest change) events can be disabled
- Extension Manager: improved handling of dependecies
- Dropdown-box: missing value change under certain circumstances – fixed
- Multi-picture: bad scaling/stretching behaviour fixed
- Chart: Y-axis scaling problem fixed
- Startup problem with possible crash fixed
- Multi-internet: cross-site-scripting vulnerability fixed
- Server Calendar: problems with event creation using an action with large commands (>10kB) fixed
- Database: use of default instance was not possible – fixed
- Main/Backup: WebServer is only active if corresponding BMS Server is active
- Database: query performance improved
- Potential mis-calculation of last month fixed
Version 2.0.8102 | Service release | 29.01.2018
- Parsing eror inside XCommand strings fixed
- Replace Imagemagick binaries by embedded version
- Default VNET port set to 4530 instead of 0
Version 2.0.8101 | Service release | 22.12.2017
- Vendor-specific KNX DPTs for DALI interfaces available
- Database: improved performance for queries
- Fidelio: Main/Backup support added
- Modbus: enhanced driver config options
- BACnet: mapping of cluster items fixed
- Modbus: offline slave prevents polling of subsequent slaves - fixed
- Possible Main/Backup disruption fixed
- KNX driver fix for rarely used protocol extension
- Infinite logging problem leading to large log files fixed
- Warning message when no visualization projects in workspace is now suppressed.
BMS Client Editor
- Stretch problem with rotated buttons fixed.
- VXF Export problem leading to distorted buttons in web client solved.
- "Move to top" and "Move to background" fixed
Version 2.0.8012 | Service release | 23.10.2017
BMS Client Editor
- Database connection was broken – fixed
Version 2.0.8011 | Service release | 18.10.2017
- BACnet: Engineering units of server-side BACnet objects are now writable.
- BACnet: Engineering units can be specified in BACnet Mapping Definitions.
- KNX: item quality is not forwarded to BACnet objects when KNXnet/IP router goes offline.
Version 2.0.8010 | Service release | 12.10.2017
- New ETS Import: supports KNX IP security and KNX-DALI-gateways
- BACnet explorer: timeout and retry settings are now used as in workspace
- Database: auto-purge function now deletes incrementally
- Database: default command timeout increased to 180 s
- Database: auto-purge is activated by default
- XLogic: new time functions NOW_UTC, TIME_DIFF_IN_SECONDS, and TIME_DIFF_UTC_IN_SECONDS
- LUA: new function NowUTC()
- Wrong license counting of alias items fixed
- BACnet driver: crash on device response Erroror Abort fixed
- BACnet driver: missing object type Integer_Valueadded
- BACnet explorer: possible crash on timeout fixed
- Modbus driver: crash on invalid packet fixed
- ETS Import: localization problem during import fixed
- Database: database size mis-calculation for renamed SQL Server database fixed
BMS Client Editor
- Label: password property prevents field content from being visible
- BMS Client export: filenames are now UTF8 encoded. This prevents problems with file name characters outside of ANSI coding.
- Charts: maximum time range of diagram can be restricted
- Missing HVAC symbols re-established
- Server calendar: incomplete update propagation of action changes towards server events fixed
- Label: supports password property
- Possible problems when unzipping websources fixed
- Table type for meters: raw values from database
- Table type for meters: custom time range
- Meters, indicators: columns for time range
- Cost centers: show consumption of given time range
- Cost tables are sorted by cost centers (in sub-lists)
- Additional file name column in report tables
Version 2.0.8000 | Service release | 17.07.2017
- Pseudo KNX type EIS15A (i.e. 14 bytes of binary data) added
- LUA functions for HTTP POST requests
- Documentation for Extension Manager is now online.
- Documentation for LUA XCON callbacks added.
- Server items can be read during the OnStartEvent() LUA function.
- BACnet: improved polling behavior.
- Database: improved behavior when DB gets full.
- Issue with KNX device monitoring fixed.
- Aliasing of clustered server items fixed.
- Memory leak when using EIS15 fixed.
- Fonts in web visualization are now the same size as in the editor.
- Double quotes in server calendar title lead to frontend crash – fixed.
- Possible problem when creating server calendar entry fixed.
- Projects on x86 / 32 bit machines were not working – fixed.
Version 2.0.7350 | Service release | 09.05.2017
- XCON settings are now persistent to survive BMS Server restart.
- BACnet device names allow hierarchical structuring.
- BACnet properties can be mapped as server items.
- Documentation for LUA functions nxa.SendHex(), nxa.SendHexTo() added.
- ExtensionManager now works with official SSL certificate of NETxAutomation.
- Bad ETS Object definitions are reported as warnings instead of error.
- Main-Backup-synchronization problem after network outage fixed.
- XLogic function (LOCAL) VARIABLE EXISTS bad return value fixed.
- XLogic function SET PERSISTENT DATA misbehaviour fixed.
- Modbus setting IgnoreQualityForItems misbehaviour fixed.
- BMS Studio opened wrong files under certain circumstances - fixed.
- Warning message instead of exception when deleting the cache fails.
- Wrongful redirection to login page fixed.
- Problems with long filenames solved. Webserver data is now located in directory %ProgramData%\nxa.
- Webserver retries to open socket 3 times and does not retry inifitely.
- Strange colors of picture button borders fixed.
- Missing evaluaion of dynamic URL parts after page switch fixed.
- Bad Y-axis scaling in metering chart fixed.
Version 2.0.7320 | Service release | 02.02.2017
- Documentation of task definitions corrected
- Metering Chart: possible browser crash prevented
BMS Client Editor
- Metering chart: 1 value per month in yearly view
- Server calendar: potential crash fixed
- Problem with large .png files fixed
- Charts: problem with y-axis auto-scaling fixed
Version 2.0.7313 | Service release | 11.01.2017
- Persistent custom items created in LUA did not restore their value after startup.
- LUA function nxa.SetItemData() did not consider the source parameter.
- Documentation for LUA function nxa.Tick() corrected.
- Web data is now placed in %PROGRAMDATA%\nxa – This fixes problems with pathnames longer than 260 characters.
- Image / Distortion of image when using the stretch option fixed.
- PictureButton / +/- Value using float value fixed for non-English cultures
- Graph / Spline possible browser crash prevented
- Existing documents are backed up before overwritten by actions.
- Different time frames per element in documents with multiple elements allowed.
- Yearly report contained invalid dates.
- Problem with table scrolling fixed.
Version 2.0.7301 | Service release | 25.11.2016
- Extension manager allows installation of drivers, plugins, XLogic, etc. from a remote repository
- KNX NAT mode supported
- KNX DPT and Item Type available as server item properties
- BACnet explorer supports custom UDP port
- XDB.AutoPurge - optionally purge oldest records if DB runs out of space
- LUA email functions support sending attachments
- New LUA function: nxa.DiffDate()
- New XCommands: AVG (average) and ForwardValue
- Detailed error message when sending mail fails
- Detailed error message when XCommand Event Definition table check fails
- BMS Client projects in default workspace removed
- ignore excess response bytes from Modbus device
- XLogic editor: improved check of logic module
- XLogic editor: improved graphics
- Documentation of XCommand Event Definition extended
- Item ID added to extended logging output
- XCON LUA callbacks included in documentation
- Setup routine deals with specific SQL Server installation errors
- Modbus devices are now correctly polled after connect
- SNMPv3 trap issues fixed
- VingCard driver now supports room numbers larger 65535
- VingCard response parsing error fixed
- Fidelio/Opera driver timing problem fixed
- Fidelio/Opera packets are not sent in simulation mode anymore
- BMS Server allows reconnect if no response from Fidelio/Opera server is received
- HSFS IDs must be unique now
- DB remote connection problems fixed
- When XCommand is called from LUA numerical parameters are now forwarded correctly
- open .xlua library issues fixed
- XLogic Editor: XCommand connectors are not disappearing anymore
- XOR XLogic function fixed
- XCommand Event Definition type ON_VALUE_CHANGE are triggered correctly now
- Meter Definition use correct default value of type now
- No stop time required if used action has start tasks only
- Server calendar German translation completed
- Detailed error message if BMS Client file missing
- Historical Data Chart: display interpolation even if values are outside of visible range
- Historical Data Chart: min/max aggregated charts working now
- Item quality of drop-down is no longer ignored
- Item quality of multi-text is no longer ignored
- Home page and standby page are switched correctly now
- Stretched images are correctly displayed
- Display problems with animated GIFs fixed
- Label field size no longer increases with its content
- Zooming on touch devices fixed
- Sliders on touch devices are working now
- Bad date format in metering chart fixed
- Monthly view of Server Calendar redesigned
- Values are not set in server even if control sends to items of different data type
- Label text color is displayed correctly when value outside limits
- Scaling of label elements fixed
- No WebServer crash by bad config of remote BMS Server
- Deadlock issue in WebServer fixed
Version 2.0.7271 | Service release | 09.02.2016
- Regression bug in pop-up groups fixed
Version 2.0.7270 | Service release | 02.02.2016
- Demo project „NETx_Demo_Enterprise“
- New XLogic commands „VingCardEvent“, „HotelCheckinCheckout“
- Fidelio/Opera: only send changes on server start
- BACnet: COV notification acknowledgments are not handled properly
- BACnet: transmitter failure for confirmed COV notifications
- KNX: gateway disconnects for special single gateway errors
- Label for y axis
- Historical data chart in pop-up group
- Metering chart monthly view not working
BMS Client Editor
- Demo project „NETx_Demo_Airport“
Version 2.0.7260 | Service release | 04.12.2015
- New XCommand block PARENT ITEMID to determine parent ItemID of an item; respective LUA function is nxa.ParentItemID().
- „project“ as additional parameter for onClientConnectedEvent() LUA event.
- Better reporting on database connection problems
- Memory leak in XLogic when using local variables
- Memory leak in PluginMan
- Description field of Modbus items was not set
BMS Client Editor
- New limits: 100 pages, 2500 elements possible
- .jpg images support
- Search item function restored
- Single quote character broke Historical Data Chart
Version 2.0.7250 | Service release | 25.09.2015
- Regression fix: VLinks
- Correct handling of Error Response for Modbus RTU
Version 2.0.7222 | Service release | 22.09.2015
- Database size is now available in the item tree
- Native Modbus RTU over TCP/UDP support
- BMS Studio option to generate support data
- VLinks from metering module to virtual items not working
- Geodata not calculated in time zones < UTC + 0
- LUA function nxa. ExtTime() returns wrong milliseconds
- Excel import for KNX group addresses
- Read error for some KNX DPTs
Version 2.0.7217 | Service release | 20.07.2015
- Update to MS SQL 2014 (only for new installations)
- Windows 10 support
- Language support for BMS Studio: German
- KNX DPTs for DALI Gateways
- New BMS Client Editor