- Editor / Polygon: Control remains visible in editor even if border is set to invisible.
- Runtime / Button: Possible freeze when calling XCommand VISU.PAGES.GOTO – fixed.
- Webserver: Values of controls using variables do under circumstances not get updated after page switch – fixed.
- Webserver / Multitext: Possible wrong values when using variables – fixed.
- Alarms: Improved alarm list refresh behavior when shown in visualization.
- Explorer: Drag-and-drop operation moves elements out of user's reach – fixed.
- Templates: Template with commands cannot be updated – fixed.
- Toolbox 4.1.10
- XLogic BMS Library 1.0.1
- Server: Error message upon duplicate alias definition is now more specific.
- Studio: Deprecated config option OPC.CompatibilityMode removed.
- Studio: Main/backup connectivity is also shown in MP Server Core Studio's status bar.
- Studio: Inactive backup server no longer allows to directly read or write data points.
- Server: Main/backup synchronization timeout does not follow configuration – fixed.
- Server: V-LINK destination items are not written to the bus – fixed.
- Server: OPC Async Write fails for some KNX DPTs – fixed.
- Studio: Export of all KNX values to Excel fails – fixed.
- English translation shows German text – fixed.
- Toolbox 4.1.9
- SNMP driver is now available as an extension.
- Server: Performance improvements.
- Main/backup: Dynamic changes of the item tree are considered.
- Studio / Gateway Monitor: Performance improvements.
- Studio: XCommand event definitions are reloaded without server restart.
- Studio: VLink definitions are reloaded without server restart.
- Studio: Minor "Load XCommand" dialog improvements.
- Studio: Minor "Run XCommand" dialog improvements.
- Clustering: Improved log output.
- BACnet: Support for write-only proprietary properties.
- License Manager: Infor extension added.
- Clustering with main/backup: New value of clustered main server is not transferred to receiving server after main server becomes active again – fixed.
- Main/backup: Main server possibly remains inactive after restart – fixed.
- Studio: Possible problems while collecting information for the support file – fixed.
- Studio: Import values function truncates string values at a hash '#' sign – fixed.
- Studio: Problems with French characters from KNX import – fixed.
- Studio: Missing functions in LUA syntax highlighting – fixed.
- Modbus: Server process loops under certain Modbus conditions – fixed.
- Server: Duplicated alias definitions can lead to crash – fixed.
- Error during KNX device monitoring via secure KNXnet/IP router or interface – fixed.
- Written to KNX sub fields not possible under certain circumstances – fixed.
- Possible server lock in LUA scripts – fixed.
- Studio / Cluster Explorer: Remote item browsing gives error – fixed.
- Editor: Multiple GOTO markers with identical names break the compiler – fixed.
- Runtime: Variables are not passed to commands which are invoked within a RUN_THIS_AGAIN block – fixed.
- Server: Current workspace name is available as a server item.
- Server: Role (main / backup) of clustered server is available as item property.
- LUA implementation of a PID controller.
- Setup version is now shown in the log.
- Server: Items of a clustered server are displayed as a hierarchy.
- Default code page for configuration files is now the system setting.
- Server: Improved performance of database queries.
- ETS Import: Improved pre-check of import data.
- KNX: Support for DPTs 1.1202, 14.081, and 235.002 added.
- Server: Connection status of clustered server is not updated – fixed.
- Server: OPC clustering not working under certain circumstances – fixed.
- Server: KNX telegram descriptions longer that 255 characters are ignored – fixed.
- Studio: Possible freeze of Studio during restart – fixed.
- Studio: XCommand event definitions do not accept float values for numeric parameters – fixed.
- Studio: Possible crash in item monitor – fixed.
- Studio: Problems with non-ASCII characters in task definitions – fixed.
- Studio: Excel files cannot be loaded to import item values – fixed.
- BACnet: MultiState object does not accept enum values – fixed.
- Messenger: Outdated TLS version prevents sending of Telegram messages – fixed.
- XCommand implementation of a PID controller.
- Extension updated.
- Work indicator for long operations is shown.
- XLogic Library 1.0.12
- Toolbox 4.1.7
- Registration tool does not start – fixed.
- Messenger: Email profiles cannot be loaded - fixed.
- Messenger: SMTP send timeout is now configurable.
- Studio: Error message box was removed, error messages are now shown in system notification area.
- Clustering of write-only data points not possible – fixed.
- Studio: XCommands using custom XLogic types cannot be executed - fixed.
- Enhanced warning message when attempting to create an item which already exists.
- Possible memory leak fixed.
- Custom items cannot be used in V-links – fixed.
- Library: New command Item.SendDateTimeToKNXDPT added.
- Editor: Leading spaces in string are trimmed automatically – fixed.
- Library: Notification.GoToPage fixed.
- KNX: sending values of complex KNX DPTs via sub fields not working – fixed.
- Studio: XLogic commands were not listed in selection dialog – fixed.
- OPC UA client interface implemented: data points from foreign OPC UA servers can be integrated now
- BACnet: Mapped server items are available as EDE file in CSV format.
- KNX: support for DPT 7.600 added
- Service going to suspended state when machine goes to standby mode under specific circumstances – suspend is now prevented.
- Problems during workspace switching fixed
- Problems with LUA function "xcon.SendHex()" resolved
- Warning message "GATE: IsBusy" removed.
- XLogic: block "SOURCE VALUE" provided wrong values – fixed
- Studio: issues during search for server items fixed
- Studio: problems with Excel export/import – fixed.
- Studio: configuration error and warning messages relate to wrong line number – fixed.
- Telegram plugin: sending to group chat not possible – fixed.
- License Manager: list of extensions not scrollable – fixed.
- Plugins: gateway status after startup potentially incorrect – fixed.
- Studio: problems when browsing for items on clustered NETx server – fixed.
- First release of NETx Multi Protocol Server