- Simple import from the ETS with the NETx BMS App
- Import of all group addresses + automatic assignment to KNXnet/IP routers and interfaces
- Recognizing of IP addresses of KNXnet/IP routers and interfaces
- Import of all ETS views (building and trade view, topology including devices, communication objects and their data points)
- Support of all standardized KNX data points
- Non-standardized DPTs can be added
- Uses KNXnet/IP tunnelling protocol: any KNXnet/IP router and/or interface can be used
- Supports ABB IGS and eibNode
- Uses BACnet/IP protocol to integrate any BACnet/IP device
- Other BACnet media (e.g. BACnet MS/TP devices) can be included via BACnet/IP routers
- BACnet Explorer for automatic device and object discovery without the needed for external tools
- Multiple BACnet priorities can be used at the same time
- Supports confirmed/unconfirmed COV subscription, unsolicited COV notification and device polling
- Supports BBMD
- Supports proprietary BACnet objects
- More information see BACnet PIC statement
- Supports Modbus/TCP protocol for the integration of Modbus/TCP devices
- Supports Modbus/RTU via Modbus/TCP gateways or via simple IP-to-RS485 converters (native Modbus/RTU via TCP or UDP)
- Manufacturer-specific configuration possible
- Support for SNMP v1, v2 and v3
- Polling of SNMP objects via their OIDs
- Writing of SNMP objects
- Supports SNMP traps
- SNMP device monitoring
- OPC DA interface for the integration of data points of third party OPC DA servers e.g. fire alarm systems
- Cluster Explorer for a simple import
- Central aggregation of data out of different sub servers into the NETx BMS Server
Hotel management system MICROS Fidelio/Opera
The NETx BMS Server allows the combination of data from different systems e.g. hotel management and door lock systems. Therefore respectable potential savings can be realized. Using the check in / check out information from the hotel management system the HVAC system of a hotel room can be controlled. You can use the check in signal to controll the air-conditioning of the booked room or start the comfort mode. On the other hand the check out signal can be used to deaktivate the HVAC system or change to standby mode.
- Certified interface, with the following functions:
- Guest In/Out/GuestDataChange with Room move
- Guest Message handling online/on request
- Room Equipment/Room maid status/Do not Disturb
- For MICROS Opera PMS V5 or higher, MICROS-Fidelio Suite 8.8 or higher, Fidelio FO 6.20, Fidelio Suite 7.13
Hotel management system Protel
Additonally to the MICROS Fidelio/Opera interface a Protel interface is available for the NETx BMS Server. This interface allows an exchange of information between the Server and Protel.
Door lock system VingCard
The NETx BMS Server is able to connect to the VisiOnline Server Software. The following events can be retrieved:
- Guest entrance (including the card number)
- Staff entrance
- Inside open
- Deadbolt thrown
- Deadbolt released
Alle events are available as data points in the NETx BMS Server and can be further processed with other technologies like KNX, BACnet, Modbus, SNMP, MICROS Fidelio/Opera, ...
Kaba door locks are using a wireless communication protocol which is based on ZigBee. In order to retrieve information like door events, ZigBee/IP hubs are required. These hubs are provided by Kaba and have the aim to translate ZigBee packet into IP packets for the local area network (LAN). Depending on the project multiple ZigBee hubs are needed.
The events are centrally collected by the Kaba server software. This software package provides an interface called Messenger LENS web service interface. This interface provides the opportunity to send events via push notification to third-party software. This means that the Kaba software (web service client) sends web service requests to our NETx BMS Server (web service server). The interface itself uses SOAP based web services.
Salto door locks are using a wireless communication protocol which is based on ZigBee. In order to retrieve information like door events, ZigBee/IP gateways are required. These gateways are provided by Salto and have the aim to translate ZigBee packet into IP packets for the local area network (LAN). Depending on the project multiple ZigBee gateways are needed.
The events are centrally collected by the Salto server software. This software package provides an interface called Salto Event Stream. This interface provides the opportunity to send events via push notification to third-party software. This means that the Salto software (TCP client) which sends TCP/IP packets to our NETx BMS Server (TCP server).
Additional interfaces via hardware gateways
- Via LUA scripting
- Via C# .NET API
Customer specific interfaces