Whitepapers and articles
Semantic integration in building automation: a case study for KNX, oBIX and semantic web applications
This paper was published at the KNX Scientific Conference 2016 in Dortmund/Germany. The work presented within this paper was done within the research project "Secure and Semantic Web of Automation (SeWoA)" in cooperation with the Automation Systems Group of TU Vienna.
KNX Member Webinar: KNX Projects Integration Server and Platform by NETxAutomation
- Get your free NETx BMS App Secure for your ETS 5
- Configure KNX device monitoring for secure projects and intrusion detection
- Connect KNX to OPC DA, OPC UA or BACnet IP visualization/SCADA or Web
- Create your BMS functions
- Create your unique and unlimited visualization for any project type
Network intrusion detection in building automation systems
This paper was published at the KNX Scientific Conference 2018 in Vienna/Austria. The work presented within this paper was done by FH Technikum Wien in cooperation with NETxAutomation.